Take a powerful Briggs & Stratton 208cc engine of 9.50 Gross Torque. Attach engine with a belt driven hand clutch to a large heavy flywheel. Make cutting blades from the best tool steel available, attach them to the heavy flywheel and make the blades reversable and sharpenable blades. Enclosed flywheel in a heavy steel housing that is hinged for easy access and cleanout. Add an adjustable discharge chute to the flywheel housing. Attach a large angled chute to self feed the wood into the chipper and then mount everything on a steel channel frame. Balance the final chipper over two wheels for easy transport. The result is a durable, powerful and easy to use household wood chipper that is built with the durablity of years past.
- Easy Transport by Hand as unit is balanced over large pneumatic tires.
- Quick and Easy Access to Knives, Belts and shipping chamber for sevice and to clear jams.
- Large downward angled feep hopper allows you to load branches with minimum pruning.
- Pinch n’ Pull compound cutting knifes assist with material self feeding.
- 6″ x 6″ chip opening allows branch nubs to feed without getting hung up.
- Adjustable exhaust chute defector to control where ships go.
- Flywheel emergency engage/disengage lever.
- External Drive Belt Tension Adjustment.
- Dual Drive Blets ensure longer life and optimal performance.
- Weight 198 lbs.