PowRkraft 4-Ton is the original Electric Log Splitter. Thousands have been sold since 2001.
If you look you will find many copies and some that even claim greater force using a similar design. Don’t be fooled for more force you need a larger cylinder if you just increase the hydraulic pressure on the cylinder you blow out seals and shorten the life of the splitter.
The PowRkraft 4-Ton electric Splitter will plug into your standard 15 amp household receptacle and an split those 10~12” diameter logs all day long with no engine noise or fuel odors.
If you need to split larger or more difficult rounds simply purchase our dual speed PowerStroke 7-Ton.
Splitting Force 4 Ton's8,000lbs. Weight 97lbs. (44.10 Kilograms)
Hydraulics Hydraulic Filter InternalSystem
Hydraulic OilIncluded Yes
Hydraulic Oil Type Hydrostatic OilType or 22wt.
Hydraulic OilReservoir Size .925 Gallon
Maximum Pump PSI 2,320Lbs.
• 4-Ton Power-Stroke Splitter provides Portable Power to Split a cord of wood easily.
• Two Hand operations keeps hands out of danger zone.
• Split’s 20” long by 10” diameter. (Most wood up to 12” diameter.)
• Ram Auto-Returns for the next piece. When you release controls
• Delivered FullyAssembled Readyto use In-Dooror Out- Door
• Heavy Duty Steel Construction and Hydraulic Components.
• Requires Standard Household 15 amp Circuit
• Built in Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) protection
• 2 Year Warranty
You are sure to get the job done quickly and easily with the PowRkraft Power-Stroke 4 Ton Electric Log Splitter! There is no noise or harsh fumes to deal with, This log splitter can be used in the yard, in a shed, garage, or even in a basement.
• Safe and easy to operate!
• Splits 20" long by 10” diameter. (Most wood up to 12” dia.)
• Two Hand operation keeps hands out of danger.
• Delivered Fully Assembled and Ready to Use.
• 1,500 watt electric motor runs on household current
• Ground fault breaker protects against overload
• Built in handle and wheels for easy transport.
Pow’R’kraft, The Original Electric Log Splitter!
2 Additional Years of Warranty for total of 4 years of Coverage. $50.00